Groupeve Nonwoven Geotextile is a geosynthetic material, manufactured by needle-punch method. Having wonderful physical and mechanical qualities (high tensile strength, mechanical damage resistance, acid and aggressive biological environment resistance) geotextile is widely used in civil and road construction, oil-gas area, for domestic needs, melioration and landscape architecture.
Polyester fabrics is not water soluble and that is why environmental friendly.
Materials’ main applications:
* Geotextile is used as a separating (filtering) layer between soil and fill materials (sand, gravel chippings, etc);
* Geotextile with high density can be used as reinforcement layer on flexible soils;
* Applied to reinforce beds of dirt collectors acting at the same time as filters and substituting for a sand layer;
* Prevents soil particles get into drain systems (basement and flat roofs drainage);
* While tunnel construction geotextile protects insulation coating from damages, forms a drain layer, drains away ground and storm waters;
* Geotextile acts as a filter under bank reinforcement;
* Applied as heat and acoustic insulation.
Density: 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600 g/m2
Width: 1-6 M Length: 50-100M
We have a good container loading experience and good sell to Russian, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, New Zealand. Any question, warmly welcome to us.